Apply now Redde Northgate
Salary: £20k – £25k
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a Trainee Vehicle Damage Assessor, at our busy workshop in Hinckley.
Salary £23,465 plus bonus and benefits package.
Our Bodyshop is fast paced and exciting with lots of opportunity to make an incredible difference and apply your expertise and skill.
You will be responsible for assessing many different marques of vehicle. This means keeping up to date with all repair methodologies, understanding different insurers and manufacturers literature and bulletins. Another very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be working with other colleagues in the Bodyshop as well as across other functional areas. Your aim: ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time with a RIGHT FIRST TIME approach.
The successful candidate will be trained by the Vehicle Damage Assessors on site to become fully competent in vehicle damage assessing, leading to real opportunities for progression.
You will report into the General Manager who is as passionate about customer service as they are about their team and is absolutely determined to make their bodyshop the best in group. There is a family feel and buzz where everyone helps each other to achieve the goals of the site and to ensure our customers are consistently delighted with the service we provide. It’s an amazing team!
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Vehicle Damage Assessor in creating accurate repair assessments and learning from them
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships across several functional areas in a professional manner to achieve the best possible result
- Liaising with customers and keeping them fully updated with regards to estimate creation and any subsequent changes in a professional and friendly manner
- Attending training as required by your role to allow you to develop and maintain the ability to keep up to date with developments in structural, electric, and safety related technology
- Ensuring accurate notes are entered in the management systems, recording all events within your control
- Assisting the customer service and parts department
- Ensuring administration is completed accurately and in a timely manner
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a (insert job title) at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic bonus schemes (**delete if not applicable to role**)
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
• We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive PLCs, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
• We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
• We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply now Redde Northgate