Apply now Motorline
TRANSACTION MANAGER – DRIVE NOW CANTERBURY
* Salary: OTE £60,000
* Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
* Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service you are rewarded an addition 3 days annual leave
* Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
* Progression Opportunities: With 55 Dealerships across 21 locations, Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
* Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transaction Manager to join Motorline’s Drive Now Canterbury’s dealership.
On a day to day basis you will be required to identify customer’s suitability and requirements, discuss appropriate funding and insurance options and ensure that you are achieving given personal targets.
* You will be required to understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
* Have the ability to build rapport with customers instantly and always ensure that the customers are treated fairly.
* Monitor finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls.
* Focus on finance renewal leads, submitting weekly reports to the brand finance reprehensive and site General Manager.
* Supporting the sales manager to deliver and drive new and used car sales volumes.
* Coach and develop the team to achieve business objectives.
* Provide the correct and most appropriate insurance products information to suit the customers’ demands.
* Create and manage reports to measure the overall performance and outcomes of the team to be able to provide regular updates to the General Manager.
* 2 years previous experience within this position is essential
* Current experience within the Motor trade is required
* Due to the nature of the business you will have the ability to work well under pressure.
* A natural communicator who is also a great listener…a people person.
* Proven track record of meetings targets and objectives
* Strong computer skills are necessary as is a certain level of basic Maths.
* Demonstrate strong leadership and excellent organisation skills
* Attention to detail and able to meet deadlines, whilst working to a high standard.
Hours of Work
You will be working 5 days per week across the Sales department working hours which are;
* Monday to Saturday 8.30am – 6.00pm (with a late night rota until 7.00pm)
* At least 1 in 2 Sundays
Apply now Motorline