Apply now Cambria Automobiles
Recruitment – Job Details
Job Title: Transaction Manager
Location: Invicta Motors – Thanet
Closing Date: 16 Sep 21
Invicta Motors Thanet is part of the Cambria Automobiles Group.
Cambria Automobiles plc are one of the UK’s fastest growing franchised car dealer groups. We operate car dealerships across England and Scotland, trading under local brand names including; Grange, Dees, Doves, Invicta, MotorParks and Pure Triumph.
We strive to deliver consistent results thanks to the exceptional performance of our associates and are focused on developing systems and processes that deliver outstanding levels of guest satisfaction on behalf of our manufacturer partners.
The opportunity to join a friendly team and develop your existing career within Invicta Motors Thanet. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enrich your career prospects.
* Salary – £60,000 OTE
* Company car
* Annual leave of 23 days in addition to Bank Holidays
* Preferential service rates
* Pension scheme
* Death In Service Benefit
To Identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for guests via the ‘Guest Experience’ through a team of Sales Associates with regular coaching, robust management and constant guest interaction.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Understand and provide up-to-date information on finance and insurance products to guests, ensuring this is in line with their identified needs and the range of products currently available.
* Coach Sales associates to develop their level and quality of referral techniques, enabling the maximisation of finance, insurance and any other incremental sales.
* Produce up-to-date achievement reports and related statistics, enabling realistic finance targets and budgets to be established and monitored at a senior level. Reach monthly targets in line with the current business plan.
* Continually develop knowledge relating to market trends and competitive finance rates/product through training and other related methods.
* Comply with all FCA requirements and operate within legislative guidelines at all times.
* Follow defined processes and procedures for the sale of finance products, ensuring compliance with all current legislation and company parameters.
* Perform ‘Duty Manager’ responsibilities as designated by the Brand Manager.
* Maintain quality standards of dress, attitude, guest care, honesty and health and safety in order to portray a professional image to guests at all times.
* Develop finance and Company knowledge through attending appropriate training opportunities.
* Adhere to and implement all company policies and procedures as appropriate.
This is a full-time position including weekends.
Successful applicants will possess and be able to offer;
* Full UK Driving Licence or equivalent
* Computer literate, including Microsoft Office
* A minimum of 1 years Sales Executive experience within the motor industry
* Possess outstanding customer/guest service skills with the ability to handle conflicting demands
* Proven sales skills with a track record of sales achievement
* Have an understanding of database management and excellent administrative skills
* Possess excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
* Passion and ability to deliver an outstanding guest experience
* Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
* Respectful and courteous to guests and colleagues
* Honest with high levels of integrity and drive to succeed
This job offer will be subject to DBS Certificate Disclosure and an adverse financial background check.
Click here to complete application form
Cambria Automobiles PLC is an equal opportunities employer
Apply now Cambria Automobiles