Apply now Inchcape
Used Car Development Manager – Inchcape Group Used Cars, East of England
Hybrid and field based working, covering Essex and East Anglia
Monday to Friday hours
The Used Car Development Manager is responsible for managing the used car sales process adoption and implementation, ensuring that the used car process and operating standards are fully adhered to. By supporting the used car central team in the implementation and successful ongoing following of the used car sales process within our businesses, you will help to maximise sales volume and profitability through the management of KPI’s and process adherence.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Carrying out Dealership reviews and ensuring that the Inchcape used car process objectives are operating on a daily basis within the whole dealership, produce a detailed Action Plan on all areas requiring improvement & RED Flag where the process is not being adhered too.
Managing & Producing development plans for underperforming dealerships.
Support our dealers to deliver best practice & controls of Inchcape Used Car Process
Promote working closely with other departments, particularly aftersales, to ensure good communication and ensuring the set prep process is being fully implemented & adhered too
Analyse individual site used car performance and process to identify margin opportunities.
Support new Sales Managers and Heads of Business with used car process inductions, introductions and training to internal used car sources of information and reports.
Carry out best practice meetings with the Heads of Business
Carry out assessments and accreditations in relation to Inchcape Used Car Process
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Used Car Sales Experience Required, ideally some management experience.
- Interpret and analyse data and react accordingly.
- Ability to identify and prioritise user car opportunities across the company and implement subsequent action plans.
- Ability to act independently and with initiative
- Ability to influence and communicate with senior management inc Sales Directors, Head of Business, Sales Managers and Group Used Car team colleagues.
- Understanding of the used car market, current market trends and valuations
- Full Driving Licence Required
The Ideal Candidate
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
- And much more….
Apply now Inchcape