Apply now Vospers
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. We have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years’ service with the company.
As a Car Sales Executive, you’ll be operating within the Sales department for franchise for Ford in Exeter. You will work to generate sales whilst delivering customer excellence. You’ll work in a team so you’re able to successfully focus on and make sales to new and existing customers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Selling cars by using the Vospers Sales Process
- Managing preparation and hand over of sold vehicles to customers
- Prospecting for customers
- Maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers
- Maintain showroom and displays to required standards
- Identify the customer’s needs through a range of differing sales techniques.
- Match relevant product to customer’s needs and present applicable features and benefits of product.
- Negotiate a successful close by overcoming any objections through understanding the benefits and features of all products available.
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, confident and possess previous experience ideally within a similar environment. You will also need:
- To hold a full, clean UK Driving License
- Standards and quality driven style
- An eye for detail and punctuality is key
- Motivated by a passion for quality, results and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Experience within automotive
Hours of Work
43.5 hours per week (1 day off in the week to be agreed at interview)
(Monday – Friday 8.30am-6.00pm, Saturdays 8.30am–5.00pm & 1 in 3 Sundays 10.00am-4.00pm)
Matford Way, Exeter
- A competitive salary
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme – starts at 22 days (not including bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve
- Paid sick & compassionate leave
- Paid jury service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more
- Bike to work scheme
- Loyalty and long service awards
- Staff & Customer referral scheme
For some roles, you may also be entitled to:
- A company car & Fuel Card
- Bonus & commission schemes
- Death in service cover
- Private healthcare
Apply now Vospers