Apply now Carshops Limited
Used Car Sales Executive
Used Car Sales Executive, Cheltenham
Basic: £23,000 + commission
Extra: Car Allowance
Hours: 40 per week including evenings and weekends
CarShop (the 35th best place to work in the UK) is the home of good cars and good carma!
As a sales executive, you are the spreader of good carma, you are the first contact our customers have on their journey and make a positive lasting impression.
Your role is to ensure you find and sell the perfect car for each person and you make them a customer for life.
You will be knowledgeable and impartial when following our sales journey and showing off our stock of vehicles while ensuring a positive customer experience with every interaction. You will also:
* Present finance products to the customer based on suitability.
* Present documents, ensuring that all information is given and understood.
* Ensure the vehicle is at the highest possible standard before collection
* Demonstrate the controls of the car and ensuring the customer knows everything about the car.
How will you spread good carma?
You will have:
* Experience in a Sales or Customer Service environment is desirable.
* Good organisational skills.
* Excellent ability to communicate with a diverse group of people.
* Brilliant attention to detail.
Experience in an automotive environment isn’t essential but would be useful and If you have experience with selling financial or FCA regulated products that would be a bonus.
The only other thing we NEED is a Full UK/EU Driving License.
**This is working in our brand new Cheltenham store. We are looking at starting our training in December / January with a planned opening date in early February 2022**
What does good carma get you?
Along with a competitive salary and a brilliant environment, our fantastic benefits package includes:
* 31 days annual leave (inclusive of 8 bank holidays) rising with service
* Structured career progression path
* Discounts on CarShop products
* Wide-ranging corporate discount scheme and colleague reward program
And much more!!
Who are CarShop? – apart from the 35th best place to work in the UK (Glassdoor)
CarShop was established in 1999 and are now part of the prestigious Sytner Group with 12 large stores, 3 Express stores and some extremely ambitious growth plans, we can’t wait to welcome you to the family. With a 4.8 out of 5.0 rating on Glassdoor and 96% of our people saying they would recommend us to a friend, it is time to join us and start spreading good carma.
Our recruitment process is all about good carma.
CarShop welcome applications from all walks of life, we encourage diversity of all kinds in our offices, prep centres and stores and we think that anyone and everyone can be a part of that.
We do not discriminate in our process in any way shape or form and if you need proof of this, just walk into one of our fabulous stores and see for yourself.
You may also have experience of: Customer Service, Contact Centre, Outbound Sales, Inbound Sales, Telesales, Sales Executive, Customer Relations, Retentions, Sales Advisor, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Customer Retentions, Car Sales, Used Car Sales, Telesales, Sales, Sales Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Advisor, Sales Adviser, Sales Associate, Sales representative, Customer Consultant, Retail Assistant, Retail Advisor, Retail Adviser, Car Sales, Automotive Sales, Furniture Sales, Carpet Sales, Membership, Hospitality, Events etc
Apply now Carshops Limited