Apply now Cazoo
- Position: Valeter
- Salary: £20,400
- Location: 5 West Auckland Rd, Tindale Crescent, Bishop Auckland DL14 9TW
- Hours:40 Hours p/week – 08:30-17:30 – 5 days out of 7 MON – SUN (ROTA)
Are you a proven Valeter, Detailer, Polisher, or SMART Repairer looking to join one of the most exciting and fastest-growing Automotive organisations in the UK and Europe?
How does working in one of our sleek and modern Customer Collection Centres sound? Boasting state-of-the-art workshop facilities, valeting bays, and the opportunity to work on a range of mid to high end luxury brand vehicles?
If you want to work somewhere with excellent training and career progression opportunities, where everyone is valued, then keep reading…
This is an exciting opportunity to gain industry accredited qualifications through the Cazoo Valeting Training Academy, where the successful applicant will be able to progress from Level 1 through to Level 3, and become a fully qualified Valeter / Detailer!
The successful person will ideally have a proven track record in inspecting, moving and preparing vehicles to a high retail standard. You will have a great eye for detail, experience working in a high volume valeting environment, and possess the right mindset to help us pioneer the way people buy, finance or subscribe their cars online across the UK and mainland Europe!
What you’ll be doing…
- Managing valeting product levels – ensuring ample stock at all times, without being overstocked.
- Checking in delivered vehicles efficiently and ensuring they meet the highest retail standards.
- Moving vehicles around the site and taking consideration when parking to minimise damage.
- Applying high performance valeting products across: paint, glass, trim, rubber and engine.
- Adhering to Health & Safety guidelines at all times.
- Consistently achieving daily volume targets.
- Machine Operated Polishing (MOP).
- Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaning.
- Steam Cleaning.
Key Skills & Experience
- Significant exposure using Machine Operated Polishers (MOP) & Steam Cleaners.
- IT literate and confident in using digital hand held devices / tablets.
- Willingness to travel (Clean driving licence required).
- Minimum of two years volume valeting experience.
- Speak English fluently.
- Previous exposure working as a Valeter, Detailer, Polisher, or SMART Repairer is highly desirable.
- Company Uniform: Trousers, Polo, Hoodie, Jacket, Hi Viz, Cap, Beanie, and Safety Boots.
- 33 Days Holiday (Inc English bank/public holidays) + an extra day for your Birthday!
- FREE Calm app subscription (Usually £74.99)
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched)
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus.
- £100 Annual Wellbeing Fund.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Apply now Cazoo