Apply now Cambria Automobiles
Recruitment – Job Details
Job Title: Vehicle Technician
Location: Bentley Kent
Salary: £40,000 OTE Unlimited
Closing Date: 17 Sep 21
Grange Kent are part of the Cambria Automobiles Group. Cambria Automobiles plc are one of the UK’s fastest growing franchised car dealer groups. We operate car dealerships across England and Scotland, trading under local brand names including; Grange, Dees, Doves, Invicta, Motorparks and Pure Triumph.
We strive to deliver consistent results thanks to the exceptional performance of our associates and are focused on developing systems and processes that deliver outstanding levels of guest satisfaction on behalf of our manufacturer partners.
The opportunity to join a friendly team and develop your existing career within Grange Kent – Bentley. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enrich your career prospects.
* Industry leading salary OTE of £40,000 depending on experience
* Performance related commission/bonus scheme
* Overtime opportunity
* Annual leave of 23 days in addition to Bank Holidays
* Preferential service rates
* Pension scheme
* Death in Service benefit
* Further Qualification/training opportunities
You will carry out inspections and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner, meeting manufacture standards and timeframes as required, contributing to an outstanding Guest Experience.
* Test and diagnose vehicle faults, interpreting repair order instructions and technical information.
* Plan necessary work and order parts to ensure vehicles are ready as promptly as possible.
* Carry out all servicing and repairs as per manufacturer standards and with effective use of time and resources, using appropriate vehicle protection.
* Discuss any work requiring specialist skills with the Workshop Supervisor/Controller.
* Accurately report vehicle faults and work carried out for ease of reference by service reception, including detailed actions carried out.
* Observe relevant health and safety procedures, including the use of protective clothing and equipment.
* Maintain working area, tools and equipment in a safe and clean condition.
* Maintain correct warranty procedures and clocking details in line with defined company procedures.
* Assist with Apprentice’s training when required and supervise accordingly, ensuring work is checked before being released.
* Return all exchanged parts to the Parts department.
* Carry out MOT testing of vehicles and complete necessary paperwork in line with required regulations.
* Recover defective or damaged vehicles in line with the Supervisor’s instructions.
* Maintain knowledge of technical developments through attending training courses as required by the Manager.
* Maintain quality standards of dress, attitude, guest care, honesty and health and safety in order to portray a professional image to guests at all times.
* Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
This is a Full-Time position:
Saturdays on a rota basis
Successful applicants will possess and be able to offer;
* Full UK Driving Licence with no major endorsements.
* A minimum of Motor Vehicle Maintenance Level 2 Qualification or relevant motor vehicle repair experience
* Be enthusiastic, respectful and friendly to guests and colleagues.
* Possess a positive / can-do attitude.
* Have the passion and ability to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
* Possess high levels of integrity and drive to succeed.
Click here to complete application form
Cambria Automobiles PLC is an equal opportunities employer
Apply now Cambria Automobiles