Apply now Motorpoint
If you were to join us as a Vehicle Technician, here is what’s in it for you.
Salary: £22,100 Basic with an OTE of £33,000
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 42.5 hours per week
These hours will run 5 days over 7 on a rota . This will include the weekends as we are a 7 day retail business
* Due to the nature of the role we will require you to have held a driving license for more than a year*
Our Vehicle Technicians are key to our business and getting our vehicles prepped and ready to sell to our customers. You will work in a team that are passionate, proud and determined to make a huge contribution to our business operations by having the desire to produce high quality work.. You will be confident enough to work alone when needs be, taking ownership for a three stage PDI inspection process from start to finish.
What will my Day to Day look like?
- You will be responsible for carrying out the three stage pre delivery inspection of all our vehicle
- Being an ambassador of health and safety and ensuring it is at the forefront of everything you do
- This is a fast-paced role so the ability to stay calm and maintain excellent attention to detail as well as the desire to produce high quality work is really important.
- Having the confidence to work alone when required and take ownership for three stages of the PDI inspection process from start to finish
- Above everything else, you`ll live the Motorpoint values of Proud, Honest, Supportive and Happy, you’ll also be ready for some serious fun!
What do we need form you?
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who is qualified at level 2 in a relevant motor trade qualification.
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need a full, clean driving license and be able to drive and park.
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also as a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and strong organisational skills.
- Long service awards
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy – yep that’s right!
- Discounts & cashback at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Staff discount of cars and finance options
- Cycle to work
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house.( Outside of annual leave)
- Enhance parental leave
Apply now Motorpoint