Apply now Pentagon Group
Salary: OTE £34,000 inc. basic salary, Time Saved Bonus & Loyalty Bonus
Our Warrington Ford site are on the lookout for a qualified Technician to join their team!
This exciting new opportunity will allow you to service and repair vehicles in a safe and economical manner employing your skills and knowledge as may be required, including the ability to diagnose faults with the minimum supervision.
So if you:
* Love being in a Workshop environment
* Enjoy using your specialised skills and knowledge
* Want to work for a company that recognises and appreciates your achievements
then apply today!
What Will You Be Doing?
Responsibilities will include:
* To observe, recognise and report on vehicle or component defects or symptoms of impending failure.
* To examine vehicles completely and report orally or in writing upon the vehicles condition, safety and reliability and performance (MOT).
* To protect all vehicles under repair against damage and to inspect each vehicle for damage and cleanliness upon completion of repair.
* To attend recognised courses of instruction as and when required and to assist in the training of apprentices upon assignment.
* To always seek permission before fitting parts to customers vehicles that have not been previously authorised and to return parts for warranty and customer inspection at all times.
* To ensure all service and maintenance sheets, customer defect reports, manufacturer paperwork and electronic documentation, e.g. PDI sheets are fully completed and signed off.
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
* A Minimum Level 3 City and Guilds (or equivalent) in Vehicle Repair.
* Experience in diagnostics and using computers.
* A full, UK driving licence.
* A positive, right first time attitude.
* A strong team player mentality
* The ability to work to a very high standard.
* A desire to progress.
* Good communication skills.
Previous Ford experience as well as an MOT licence would be advantageous for this role.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
* Recommend a Friend Scheme.
* Discounted days out with family and friends.
* Retail discounts saving £££’s on shopping and dining out.
* Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
* Manufacturer specific training.
* Salary Finance.
* 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
* Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
* Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
* Discounts on products and services that we provide for family and friends.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn’t just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams …people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our ‘family’ since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you’ve just found it !
For more company information, follow the link – http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon
Apply now Pentagon Group