Apply now Robins and Day
Offering an attractive benefits package, a friendly working environment, and a secure position in an award-winning automotive company, we are looking for a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester to join our Robins & Day dealership in Brentford.
Stellantis are proud owners of 17 brands including: Citroën, DS, Fiat, Jeep, Peugeot and Vauxhall, with each having a strong unique identity. We also have our own wholly owned retail group, Robins & Day, representing 38 retailers across the UK.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm. Alternate Saturdays 8:30am – 12:30pm.
Our package isn’t just about salary, yes we’re competitive and reward you for being fully productive, however, we offer so much more!
- Basic salary £27k-£30k, OTE of £28,000 – £32,000 per annum
- Access to our Upskill Technician Programme
- Performance related bonus
- Toolbox insurance
- Eligibility to join our company car programme (2 cars)
- Employer Contributed Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Discounts with our Partner Establishments
- Guaranteed Efficiency Bonus on the 1st 3 months of employment**
**Terms and Conditions apply
As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment screening will be undertaken e.g. criminal record check, education and qualifications, address/public record finance check.
The Role – Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester:
You should be willing to work 42 hours per week including weekends on an alternate basis.
- Undertake the repair, servicing and preparation of motor vehicles, inc. used cars from the dealers and customer vehicles
- Detect and diagnose additional faults for further repair
- Discuss required repairs with Service Advisors
- Road testing vehicles to test repair work
- Perform MOT and service checks
- Perform vehicle maintenance tasks i.e. changing oil and air filters
- Maintain a clean work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
Are you THE ONE?
For this Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester role you will ideally have:
- Experience in the diagnostic, service and repair of vehicles, and a background in mechanics
- An NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence
- Ability to perform fundamental diagnostic and mechanical tasks
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse equipment performance and act upon it accordingly
Robins & Day, part of Stellantis is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now Robins and Day