Apply now Vospers
Are you a qualified Vehicle Technician, looking for the next step in your career? If so, we are now recruiting for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic and are looking for individuals like you!
Role: Vehicle Technician
Location: Marsh Mills, Plymouth
To apply: Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
The Vehicle Technician will carry out service, repair and maintenance to customers vehicles to the highest possible standard commensurate with a high level of customer satisfaction. The role will include:
* Carrying out servicing, maintenance and repairs to customers vehicles.
* Performing duties in a safe and economical manner in line with HSE and Vospers Health and Safety practices.
* Taking an active part in creating a positive team environment.
* Ensuring all Vospers equipment and machinery is regularly checked and kept up to a satisfactory standard.
* Maintaining and developing skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance.
Previous franchised dealer experience would be preferred, but consideration would be given to those individuals who can demonstrate a desire to follow a technical path whereby we will provide full training to enable the attainment of Senior Technician and Master Technician.
In return for your hard work, Vospers will provide you with:
* A competitive salary
* 22 days of annual leave per year plus 8 days bank holiday with an additional holiday accrual scheme
* Additional company benefits including a Bike to Work scheme, staff discounts in sales and service, staff referral scheme, pension, flu vouchers, eye care vouchers, counselling services, staff events and charity days, extensive training and support including work related professional qualifications and more.
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. With an annual turnover in excess of £250 million pounds, we have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West Country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
People are important at Vospers and have a real say. It’s important to the directors that everyone feels that they’re part of something special. At Vospers we have a Mission Statement that really expresses what we’re all about and our Core Values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Care – Accountability – Performance – Respect – Integrity
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years’ service with the company.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Apply now Vospers