Apply now Rygor
Rygor is looking for an organised and efficient Warranty Administrator/Coster to join its award-winning team at its Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Oxford.
Your role will be to administer all agreed warranty claims ensuring that all necessary documentation and parts for return are processed in line with the vehicle warranty and R&M procedures and to ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to your area of responsibility are always adhered to.
You will also have the following skills:
- Fantastic communication skills via email, telephone, and face to face
- Retail invoicing experience
- Practical experience in an After Sales environment
- Ability to use all appropriate modules of Keyloop/Kerridge
- Xentry, VEGA/EVA, Wis/Asra experience
- Good administrative and warranty knowledge
- A brilliant team player
- Attention to detail
- Data analysis
- Strong organisation and time management skills
Hours of work per week : Monday to Friday 8:00 – 17:00 and Saturday as per business need.
If you think you have the skills to excel in this role, click apply now.
About Rygor’s Service Team:
At Rygor, Setting Standards is at the heart of everything we do, and will be at the heart of your career as well. Being part of ‘Team Rygor’ means to strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of service, and our service team is absolutely central to delivering this ethos. Home grown talent is very important to us, so we are committed to helping you develop your career within the business, giving you training opportunities and the chance to work with some of the best the industry has to offer.
Benefits of working for Rygor:
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- Working with an award-winning team (We’ve just been named ‘Service Provider of the Year’ at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition programme
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Online H&S e-Learnings
- Branded uniform (front of house staff)
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide original copies of your licenses and qualifications andhave no unspent convictions for criminal offences
Join an award-winning team which strives to Set Standards every day. Rygor is a rewarding place to work and we pride ourselves on our customer service and our focus on employee wellbeing. You can enjoy great benefits being part of team Rygor, including access to Perkbox, our EAPs, Rygor’s wellness programme and much more.
Apply now Rygor