Apply now Beadles Group
Volkswagen Warranty Administrator
Flexible Hours Available
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our hugely successful Volkswagen Centre in Maidstone is looking to recruit a new Warranty Administrator
About the position
The successful candidate for our Warranty Administrator vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
You will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Warranty Administrator position involves:
* Preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturer for payment
* Check and clear weekly statements and query any overdue claim not paid or any discrepancy in payment.
* Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturer guidelines.
* Preparing invoices and warranty claims accurately in accordance with manufacturer and departmental standards with regard to claim deals and administration of open time, clockings and job card write-ups.
* Ensuring repair order documentation is fully and correctly completed and follow warranty and all other admin systems as defined by departmental systems and procedures completing regular and documented self-auditing.
* Ensuring all policy claims are quickly dealt with and the customer reimbursements are correct.
* Maintaining high standards of control over displaced material returned to manufacturer
* Accurately reconciling warranty credits and correctly administer discrepancies and short-falls / rejected claims.
About our requirements
We expect our new Volkswagen Warranty Administrator to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
* Customer awareness.
* Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
* Strong teamwork skills.
* Confident and professional communication skills.
* Full driving license.
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America and Brazil. Group 1 Automotive is the 9th largest dealer group in the UK, representing Barons Group, Beadles, and Think Ford. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
Group 1 Automotive employee also benefit from; Company Contributory Pension, Company Benefits Schemes, Performance Bonuses, Company Car Schemes, Long Service Holiday Reward, Enhance Maternity Policy, Share Save Options, Your Birthday Off
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Group 1 family, we’d like you to apply now!
Pension, Company Benefits Scheme, Long Service Holiday Reward, Enhanced Maternity Policy, Share Save Options, Your Birthday Off
Apply now Beadles Group