Apply now Pentagon Group
Salary: Competitive salary and excellent bonus package
We have a fantastic new opportunity available right now to join our Sheffield Parkway team! Our Sheffield Service department are currently on the lookout for a new Workshop Controller!
If you are:
* Someone who has a passion for delivering an excellent customer experience?
* An experienced Workshop Controller looking for a new challenge OR a Technician looking to step up?
* Someone who has a right first time attitude?
Then you may be the person we’re looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Responsibilities of the role include;
* Organising Technicians’ workloads & daily Workshop tasks.
* Liaising with customers both face to face and over the telephone.
* Ensuring the highest level of efficiency and understanding of customer requirements.
* To actively promote/sell additional products, services and repair work in a professional manner.
* Being accurate and precise with all administration.
* To work in a manner that maximises departmental profits.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous Motor Trade experience
* Show excellent communication & organisational skills
* Demonstrate a flexible approach to business needs
* Have a willingness to learn and develop
* Be motivated by targets and look to exceed them
* Have an ability to demonstrate effective time management.
* Strong coaching skills
* Demonstrate a great team player mentality
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
* Recommend a Friend Scheme.
* Discounted days out with family and friends.
* Retail discounts saving £££’s on shopping and dining out.
* Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
* Manufacturer specific training.
* Salary Finance.
* 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
* Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
* Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
* Discounts on products and services that we provide for family and friends.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn’t just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams …people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our ‘family’ since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you’ve just found it !
For more company information, follow the link – http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon
Apply now Pentagon Group