Apply now Rygor
Rygor is looking for a highly organised workshop controller to join its award-winning team at its Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Reading.
The key purpose of the role is to control the flow of work through the workshop, to maximise its utilisation and ensure technicians are working efficiently and safely. To meet and exceed customer expectations, whilst ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Experience of the commercial vehicles industry is desired and the successful candidate will have strong administrative skills, to make sure the workshop runs smoothly and ensuring vehicle uptime.
You will also have the following skills:
- Process driven
- Attention to detail
- Dedicated to achieving high quality standards
- Strong technical background
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- At least one year’s supervisory experience in service
- Previous experience as a technician – desirable
About Rygor’s Service Team:
At Rygor, Setting Standards is at the heart of everything we do, and will be at the heart of your career as well. Being part of ‘Team Rygor’ means to strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of service, and our service team is absolutely central to delivering this ethos. Home grown talent is very important to us, so we are committed to helping you develop your career within the business, giving you training opportunities and the chance to work with some of the best the industry has to offer.
Benefits of working for Rygor:
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- Working with an award-winning team (We’ve just been named ‘Service Provider of the Year’ at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition programme
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Online H&S e-Learnings
- Branded uniform (front of house staff)
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide original copies of your licenses and qualifications andhave no unspent convictions for criminal offences
Join an award-winning team which strives to Set Standards every day. Rygor is a rewarding place to work and we pride ourselves on our customer service and our focus on employee wellbeing. You can enjoy great benefits being part of team Rygor, including access to Perkbox, our EAPs, Rygor’s wellness programme and much more.
Apply now Rygor