News

Barnetts opens new ‘VRE Concept’ Volvo dealership in Dundee

Time 6 years ago

BARNETTS Volvo has opened a ‘VRE Concept’ showroom in Scotland as part of a £1million investment into its Dundee site.

The state-of-the-art showroom, which is right on the city’s waterfront, boasts a new Scandinavian-inspired layout, which sees 40 per cent of the showroom becoming a ‘living room’, whist the remaining 60 per cent becomes the ‘street’.

Customers wishing to relax can do so in the living room zone on Scandinavian-designed furniture, while enjoying Swedish treats and coffee. Taking a walk onto the street, they will be able to explore Volvo’s new car range.


The showroom is all about improving customer service and revolutionising the dealership experience.

It has been opened in Barnetts Motor Group’s 50th year representing the Volvo brand.

Paul Barnett, chairman of the Barnetts Group, said: ‘We’re very proud to be investing in the city once again through both this new showroom and the continued employment and training of more than 150 staff.

‘I’ve grown up alongside the Volvo brand, it’s very close to my heart as well as being a key part of the business.


‘I’m really excited about how, in our Volvo 50th anniversary year, the new showroom improves the total customer experience in so many ways. I can’t wait to hear directly from our customers what they think of it.’

MORE: We don’t want a ‘Brexit’ say most SMMT members

MORE: Vertu adds Mercedes-Benz to its portfolio

MORE: SsangYong appoints new dealer in Peterborough

On SuperUnleaded.com: Thief Spots Open Car Sunroof, Makes The Most Of The Opportunity

Car Dealer Magazine's avatar

Car Dealer has been covering the motor trade since 2008 as both a print and digital publication. In 2020 the title went fully digital and now provides daily motoring updates on this website for the car industry. A digital magazine is published once a month.

More stories...

Advert
Server 51