Car Dealer Magazine Issue 147 has been published today – and it is packed with news, reviews and features to keep you entertained.
The magazine is free to download and can be viewed in this post be clicking above, or you can download it to your tablet via the free Issuu app.
Or if you’d like to download the PDF you can click here.
In the latest issue:
- We report on a trip to Japan – find out how car sales are holding up there and take a pint sized Honda on very special road trip
- Meet the cars that coronavirus put the brakes on
- Our detailed Help & Advice section brings all our information together in one handy section to help you restart your business
- Including advice on the furlough scheme extension, how to look after your cash and making the most of video during this crucial time
- There’s a detailed feature on getting your car dealership ready for a digital future
- News section digests the latest from across the car dealer world, looks at the latest trends and research and reports from the world of business
- Report on April’s new car market that fell (unsurprisingly) by 97.3 per cent
- Big Mike goes supersized and hands out some praise to his fellow dealers
- Our founder James Baggott writes about the explosion in traffic seen on this website during the pandemic – and what that digital shift could mean for you
- We road test the Nissan e-Note (Yes, in Japan again) and the Subaru Forester e-Boxer
The easiest way to access it is by clicking on the digital magazine at the top of this page.
Want to read on your mobile device? It’s also viewable in the Issuu app, both for iOS and Android. Switch your notifications on and you’ll get an alert every time a new magazine is published.
Want to make sure you’re kept informed about new magazines being published? Subscribe to our email newsletter, and you’ll be contacted as soon as each issue is released.
Or for daily breaking news updates Join our WhatsApp group to get them sent straight to your phone. Email us via the website here to get a link to join.