The former F1 world champion and his son Leo have recently opened a Mitsubishi dealership on Jersey and Car Dealer was given a grand tour by the father and son duo.
In a candid interview, Mansell tells us:
- That other dealers on Jersey have been giving them a hard time
- That his greatest achievement in life is simply staying alive
- How he thinks current F1 drivers have got it easy
- How he sold a car to a man named Ronald McDonald
- Why he has a million dollar uncashed casino chip on display and a dagger made of dinosaur bone
- And what he REALLY thinks of Formula 1 in 2014
The exclusive interview features in the current issue of Car Dealer Magazine.