Today on Car Dealer Live Dan Kirby, the founder and managing director of Trade Price Cars, talked car sales and racing with James Batchelor.
The Essex-based business has many awards to its name, including Used Car Dealership of the Year (Over 100 Cars), which it scooped at last year’s Car Dealer Used Car Awards.
On the show they discussed:
• How the business coped with lockdown
• Kirby’s history and how he got into the motor trade
• Setting up a touring car team
• How the business grew to 250 cars and a finance company
• Changes and simplification since lockdown
Watch the full interview by clicking play at the top of this page now.
You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel and you’ll get a notification every time we go live.
Coming up this week on Car Dealer Live we also have:
- Tuesday: Robin Luscombe, Luscombe Suzuki
- Wednesday: Amari Supercars’ Sheik Amari
- Thursday: Anton Kahn & John Marshall, SW Car Supermarket
If you have any questions you’d like to ask any of the above you can submit them live during the broadcasts or you can send them to us via this website, or our social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn.