Today’s Car Dealer Live was all about the ‘f-word’ as Lawgistics returned to give important advice to dealers.
The furlough scheme was the main topic of today’s discussion with the motor trade legal firm, Lawgistics, which will be broadcast live on our YouTube channel from midday.
Since Lawgistics’ last appearance on the show (which you can watch here), we have received a number of questions from dealers asking for more clarification on the ins and outs of the scheme.
Covered on the show:
• How the part-time furlough scheme works
• How to work with employees on part-time furlough
• Can employees refuse to come off furlough?
• What happens when an employee goes AWOL?
• Rules concerning distance selling.
To watch the Car Dealer Live broadcast you can see it at the top of this post or on our YouTube channel.
Coming up next week on Car Dealer Live we have:
- Monday: Mazir Ali, Belle Vue
- Tuesday: Redgate Lodge’s Scott Sibley
- Wednesday: Collecting Cars’ Edward Lovett
If you have any questions you’d like to ask any of the above you can submit them live during the broadcasts or you can send them to us via this website, or our social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn.