Lipscomb Cars was on Car Dealer Live at midday today (Jun 24).
The firm’s managing director, Peter Barnes, joined us live on YouTube channel – and you can watch the broadcast above.
Lipscomb Cars is family-run business in Kent with three new and used car dealerships in Maidstone, Ashford and Canterbury.
Lipscomb has franchises with Volvo, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth and Jeep and recently opened a new showroom for the Volvo side of its business.
On the show we discussed:
- The relaxation of the two-metre rule
- June performance
- Concerns over new car supply
- The challenges in building Lipscomb’s new £5m Volvo showroom
- How the business began in 1996
To watch the Car Dealer Live broadcast, you can see it here on this post, or visit our YouTube channel.
Coming up this week on Car Dealer Live we also have:
- Thursday: Peter Quinn, Emerald House of Cars
- Friday: Sophus 3’s Scott Gairns
If you have any questions you’d like to ask any of the above you can submit them live during the broadcasts or you can send them to us via this website, or our social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- We share our top stories with our WhatsApp groups first. They are broadcast only, no chit chat, and deliver headlines to you as and when they happen. Send us a message here and ask to join, and we’ll send you a link.
- Download the latest digital edition of Car Dealer Magazine Issue 148 for free here.