We talked all things British sports cars on today’s Car Dealer Live (Jul 6).
Graham Macdonald, CEO of Caterham Cars, joined us live on our YouTube channel.
Macdonald has been at the very British sports car company for more than 13 years and was the perfect man to tell us more about how Caterham has changed during that time.
We spoke about
- The enduring appeal of the Caterham Seven
- Lockdown and ‘pent-up’ demand
- Is there a typical Caterham buyer?
- Why Japan is so important for Caterham
- The 2035 legislation and how it could kill off the British sports car
To watch the show, you can see it here on this post, or visit our YouTube channel.
Coming up later this week on Car Dealer Live we have the following guests:
- July 8 – Rachel Clift from automotive charity Ben
- July 10 – Stephen Corwood, director at Motor Connect
If you have any questions you’d like to ask either of the above you can submit them live during the broadcasts or you can send them to us via this website, or our social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn.