The new scheme has already been proven in a successful trial period, where annual savings of up to 25 per cent were projected.
• Premium saving of at least 5 per cent
• Up to £1000 towards risk improvements and security enhancements
• No-claims discount of up to 12.5 per cent
• Interest free credit terms
• Commercial legal cover up to £500,000
• Option of 2-year package
• Free seasonal stock increases up to 50% in February/March and August/September
Roy Marshall – director, aftersales, Daihatsu Vehicle Distributors Ltd – said: ‘We are pleased to be able to offer this initiative in these difficult times, and hope that all our dealers will be in a position to take advantage of it.’
Motor trade Insurance is mandatory, essential and costly. Daihatsu’s initiative, in partnership with Aston Scott Ltd and underwritten by NIG/RBS, will thus be of huge help to dealers.