New for this year, Ewards is a two-part process and sees members of the public voting for their favourite websites from a shortlist, and an online experts event at Gaydon.
Hosted on our sister site MotorTorque.com, members of the public get the chance to choose from the top three sites in each category and vote for the winner.
The Ewards shortlist includes the categories…
1. Multi Franchised Dealer Website of the Year
2. Single Franchised Dealer Website of the Year
3. Independent Dealer Website of the Year
4. Car Supermarket Website of the Year
5. Car Manufacturer Website of the Year
6. Web Innovation of the Year
The winners will be revealed at the Ewards & Online Experts Conference held at the Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon on October 24, 2012.
Attendance is free.