Horizon Magna Motor Group’s chief executive Tony Roberts appeared on Car Dealer Live today.
He discussed current business, how Horizon Magna is dealing with the coronavirus pandemic and what the outlook for the rest year is.
Covered in today’s show:
• How the business coped with the lockdown
• How the market has been for new and used cars
• Car buyer attitudes
• Changes to two-metre social distancing
• Changes coming in the future
To watch the Car Dealer Live broadcast, you can see it here on this post, or visit our YouTube channel.
Coming up this week on Car Dealer Live we also have:
- Wednesday: Lipscomb Cars MD Peter Barnes
- Thursday: Peter Quinn, Emerald House of Cars
- Friday: Sophus 3’s Scott Gairns
If you have any questions you’d like to ask any of the above you can submit them live during the broadcasts or you can send them to us via this website, or our social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- We share our top stories with our WhatsApp groups first. They are broadcast only, no chit chat, and deliver headlines to you as and when they happen. Send us a message here and ask to join, and we’ll send you a link.
- Download the latest digital edition of Car Dealer Magazine Issue 148 for free here.