YEOMANS Toyota Eastbourne has been named the nation’s best Toyota Centre in the first Toyota Retailer Excellence Awards.
The honour was announced at Toyota’s national conference at the NEC, Birmingham, on December 1, together with a series of other awards recognising high achievement in sales, after sales, and customer satisfaction.
Martin Mortimer, centre principal, received the award on behalf of his team on the south coast and said: ‘We are delighted to be the first winners of this award, our success is down to the hard work and commitment of everyone at Yeomans in Eastbourne.
‘We are committed to giving our customers the best possible quality and service and it is great to see our efforts rewarded in this way.’
Jon Williams, managing director Toyota (GB), said: ‘Yeomans Eastbourne is a worthy first winner of the Centre of the Year award and everyone there is to be congratulated on delivering such a strong all-round performance.
‘Our new awards help Toyota promote excellence in everything we do and encourage everyone to play their part in achieving the highest levels of business performance and customer satisfaction.
“The awards also set the seal on a very positive national conference at which we have been able to look forward to an exciting year ahead.’
The award winners were:
– Highest CCS (Complete Customer Satisfaction) Score: RRG Stockport
– Highest Retail Sales Penetration: Jim’s Garage, Shetland
– Highest Retail Sales Volume: RRG Stockport
– Highest VCI (Value Chain Index) Score: Pentagon Sheffield
– Highest Customer Retention: Beadles, Maidstone
– Highest Access Toyota Penetration: RRG Altrincham
– Highest Business Centre Sales Volume: Jemca Edgware Road
– Centre of the Year: Yeomans Eastbourne