Car Quay’s Jamie Caple and Craig Vladimirovs joined us today on Car Dealer Live, broadcast live on our YouTube channel.
The pair from Car Quay spoke of the surprising level of sales they’ve experienced since dealerships were allowed to re-open, even with strict social distancing in place.
Caple and Vladimirovs also discussed the surprising variety of stock that’s been in demand from customers – with many far more interested in high-performance models like Audi RS4s than the budget city cars that were initially predicted to be big lockdown sellers.
To watch the Car Dealer Live broadcast, you can see it here on this post, or visit our YouTube channel.
Coming up this week on Car Dealer Live we also have:
- Tuesday: Magna Motor Group director Tony Roberts
- Wednesday: Lipscomb Cars MD Peter Barnes
- Thursday: Peter Quinn, Emerald House of Cars
- Friday: Sophus 3’s Scott Gairns
If you have any questions you’d like to ask any of the above you can submit them live during the broadcasts or you can send them to us via this website, or our social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- We share our top stories with our WhatsApp groups first. They are broadcast only, no chit chat, and deliver headlines to you as and when they happen. Send us a message here and ask to join, and we’ll send you a link.
- Download the latest digital edition of Car Dealer Magazine Issue 148 for free here.