With the end of Bangers4Ben Day One officially upon us, and (almost) all of our convoy reaching the hotel in one piece, we thought we’d take a look at some of the best tweets of the day.
There have been highs and lows, but thanks to the miracle of flaky French 3G, we’ve picked a few of our favourite moments below.
1. Things get a bit DeCaprio on the ferry
— InAutomotive (@inautomotive) October 11, 2014
2. Baggott & Reay discover perils of MX-5 ownership
3. Baggott & Reay discover MORE perils of MX-5 ownership
— James Baggott (@CarDealerEd) October 11, 2014
4. Car Dealer’s Andy muted by over-starched scarf
— Bangers4BEN (@Bangers4BEN) October 11, 2014
5. In the name of the Mazda, the Audi, and the holy Focus. Amen.
6. Prelude passes impromptu rollover test with flying colours…
— DEALERONE (@NewsUKAutomotiv) October 11, 2014
7. …but doesn’t score so well for interior safety.
8. “Are Saabs meant to reek of haddock?” “Only the GM-era ones.”
— Darren Greenyer (@ProductGuyHPI) October 11, 2014
9. Blackshaws’ Ignis gets a blow-dry
10. What happens in Mulhouse, stays in Mulhouse.
— Pinewood (@pinewoodtech) October 11, 2014