Now is the time to get your dealer’s best technicians to enter, to be in with a chance of sharing in a prize fund worth over £10,000.
The first stage is an online test, which remains open until January 16 2009. This is straightforward and easy for potential winners to complete.
Success here takes them through to the next round, and a prize package that includes:
• The title of Top Technician 2009
• £2500 cash… tax free
• £1000 in holiday vouchers from SACHS
• £1000 worth of Bosch product
• 50,000 NGK BoxClever points
• A Vedis machine from Euro Car Parts
• A Snap-on Solus Pro
• A full Palmer Sport driving day courtesy of Comma
• A free ticket to the GEA Aftermarket Technical Workshop
• Priceless publicity for your business.
Top Technician 2008 winner Mark Banks says demand for his services has soared since his win.
I’ve had lots of companies asking me to promote their kit and received bottles of champagne from customers, plus cards and emails from people I’ve never even met!
‘Top Technician is a great image for the trade to have, plus a great way to learn new things.’