From February 1 to 4, the Nada Show 2024 will be back in Las Vegas and if you’re still looking to get to the conference, Car Dealer has a package for you.
This year, Nada Show – organised by the National Automobile Dealers Association – has more than 100 workshops and education sessions looking at how dealerships can improve profitability and address potential challenges ahead.
It will host two Super Sessions in 2024, looking at the use of AI in dealerships and maximising profit from parts and servicing, plus daily keynote speeches and networking sessions.
If you’re looking to get to Las Vegas and accommodation while you’re there, take a look at our offer below, which is for January 31 to February 6, 2024.
Each package includes flights, accommodation plus transfers and means you might be the only person travelling from your dealership or business but you’ll be in the company of like-minded people from the UK when you arrive.
Flights leave on the evening of January 31 from Heathrow and arrive in Las Vegas on the same day at 8.30pm. The return flight leaves in the evening of February 5 and arrives in the morning of February 6.
This trip will be staying at the Palms Casino Resort, a recently refurbished hotel in Las Vegas with 10 restaurants and five bars, casino plus two pools and a spa.
Included with each booking:
- Five nights in a four-star hotel 10 minutes from the convention centre and just off the Las Vegas Strip
- Direct flights from London Heathrow to Las Vegas on January 31 and returning on February 6 (depart February 5)
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Optional dinners and activities to join throughout the trip
- Optional visit to a US car dealership
- ATOL protection included
Entertainment for each evening will be arranged that you can join at an extra cost, or you can make your own way around the city.
Places are subject to availability and will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
Prices below include everything listed above with choice of cabin class:
- Economy flights with Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow from £2,169pp
- Premium economy flights with Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow from £3,459pp
- Business class flights with Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow from £6,499pp
If you’d like to fly from a different airport or look at alternative dates you can also get in contact.
To find out more or discuss options, contact [email protected]. This offer is organised by Road Trip Club, selling services on behalf of Travelosophers.