Valuations expert and director of insight at Cazana Rupert Pontin joined the Car Dealer Podcast this week to talk about the big stories of the week.
From the margins customers believe car dealers make to when the used car market will slow down, there was plenty to cover in this week’s show.
Each week on the podcast, Car Dealer writers James Baggott and Rebecca Chaplin invite an industry guest to judge who chose the best news stories in our quiz.
Some of the biggest stories this week included David Beckham investing in electric cars to further semiconductor stats.
To listen to this show or any others you can search for Car Dealer Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and more.
Alternatively, you can click play below.
To find out more about any of the shows mentioned, you can find them here.
- Fiat to go all-electric by 2030
- Volkswagen Golf rose to the top in May’s best-sellers chart, as Ford Fiesta faltered
- Collecting Cars passes £100m in sales with world record Impreza
- Auto Trader director warns car dealers to stay on top of used car prices as they increase rapidly
- David Beckham invests in electric classic car firm Lunaz
- How much profit do car dealers make on new and used cars? Here’s the perception versus reality
- Semiconductor crisis makes its presence felt among buyers as 40 per cent say they’ll downgrade vehicle specification
- Stoneacre confirms it has bought RMB Automotive after we exclusively reveal rumours of takeover
- Used cars are selling in record time as eBay Motors Group reveals top 10 models flying off forecourts
- Trade Centre Group owner backs down and apologises after filmed row over £360,000 skatepark plan
If you think anything was missed you can let us know by using the contact page, or if you’d like to appear on the show then please do get in touch.