This week on the Car Dealer Podcast we pitted our two best players against each other to see who would come out victorious in what we’re dubbing the champions league final.
Editor in chief James Baggott, who was leading before his extended holiday, and winner of the mini championship during that period, associate editor, James Batchelor competed to choose the best stories of the week.
You can listen now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more, or by clicking play below.
There was plenty to choose from in the news this week, but to find out more about the stories discussed you can click below.
- Sad farewells as Mitsubishi closes its head office doors in the UK
- Peter Waddell’s Big Motoring World Group snaps up used car dealer SW Car Supermarket
- Sytner sails through Covid storm to post dramatically increased pre-tax profits of £100m
- Ineos names first UK dealers to sell 2022 Grenadier 4×4
- Cazoo posts a £102m loss for first half of 2021 despite used car sales surging
- Rolls-Royce reveals first electric vehicle called Spectre
- Searches for EVs skyrocket as ongoing fuel crisis grips motorists
- BCA smashes its record for most expensive Ford with £61,000 Escort Cosworth
To find out who won listen to the show now, and those listening on Spotify can now vote for who they think won.
If you’d like to take part in the Car Dealer Podcast, you can email [email protected], and if you think we should have included any other stories on the show this week we’d love you to let us know too.